To Our Patients
To ensure your and our own safety during these times, please read through this carefully.
Protocol at Sandton Dental Studio to fight cross contamination of COVID-19:
- We will screen you before a booking is made. Based on travel and contact history we can refuse treatment on you.
- We don’t shake hands.
- On entrance you will receive a mask that will only be removed once treatment starts.
- Hands to be disinfected on entering the premises.
- Before any treatment is done you will be asked to rinse with an Antimicrobial mouthwash.
- Please come to us alone without anybody accompanying you that is not booked for treatment.
- Each alternating room gets aired before and after treatment with a rest period in between.
- We book only one patient per hour to prevent any contact with other patients.
- We can ask you to wait outside if we are still busy with a previous treatment.
- We use Personal protection equipment in the form of masks, gowns, visors, goggles and appropriate clothing that gets changed to ensure your and our safety.
- Treatment is limited to Non-Aerosol generating procedures.
- High Vacuum suction will be used at all times.
We apologize in advance if you feel we treat you as a contaminated person, but this is to ensure your safety and the patient after you as well.
Dr Wynand van der Merwe